Friday, December 2, 2011

Spur Pop Up

EXCITING NEWS!!!

::


Remember these pillows I've done for my friends?



I've extended them into a series of beddings..


& they are going to be sold here!
(This is just one of them)

I've also helped with the making of their flag!
Absolutely home-sewn and hand-painted.


Spur is a pop-up shop just for the festive period.


If you're in Singapore, please drop by and pay Spur a visit!
The shop features works from some really awesome artists such as Mojoko, Square Street and Custhom, just to name a few!





This is going to be the first time any of my things are going to be in a real-life shop!!!
Very exciting stuff for me.









I'm still in the midst of finishing my products. But, they are more or less done. 
Left with some finishing touches and they will be ready for the store come Saturday. 




Swing by and say Hello! 
Shop owners, Indri and Aiden, are very friendly!




Photo by: TY

No comments:

Post a Comment