Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Illustration Friday


Second time participating in IF! This week's theme's LAYER. Initially, I thought about cake, but thought that that was kinda anticipated. I thought of winter clothes too. Decided to rule that out after trawling through submissions, as quite a few participants were already on the same train of thought. I then thought long and hard, for surely! There must be more to layering than just cakes and clothes! I then had another brainwave about stacking triangles together and forming pyramids. I asked Jian: "Hey, if I gave you a theme of 'layers' what would you draw?" "A deck of cards fanning out?" "Interesting.."

That's when I combined the two thoughts together to come up with card pyramids :)
Papi's always my muse, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment