Friday, November 18, 2011

The Sketchbook Project 2012, Sandwich



So! I've received my sketchbook a couple of weeks ago in the mail. Been procrastinating with what I should do with it, till I had a sudden inspiration!
Instead of drawing sketches of sandwiches in its pages, why not make the entire sketchbook a sandwich??







Front
 







Lettuce
 








Tomatoes
 








Chips
 








Ham
 








Portobello Mushroom
 








Onions
 








Cheese
 








Capsicum
 








Sunny Side Up
 








Bacon
 








Grilled Brinjal
 








Back
 



This is also the first time I'm experimenting with markers! If my sister hadn't introduced them to me, I would probably still be a marker virgin.
Yet, there's lots more work I need to put into this medium, but I guess the trick to it is to plan and blennnnddddd.

Either way, this project was fun stuff.
Thanks, Art House Co-op!

No comments:

Post a Comment