Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shields and Stars

Oh! I'm just ever so grateful for my neighbours!



My engagement ring by Satomi Kawasaki is finally going to get resized!! I've been wearing an insert with it for so long now! No shop I've went to seemed keen on resizing my ring as it's so thin. But, Jon (God bless him), for him to be willing to resize my ring for me like this, it's just, I'm absolutely grateful.

Please check out his website here. I mean, with clients like the Sultan of Saba and Princess of Brunei??? This guy is real top notch master craft jeweller stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Well, your engagement ring definitely lives up to the name and reputation of its maker! The thinness of the band emphasizes the shape and cut of the diamond and even makes it look bigger. I’m glad you’re finally able to wear it without the insert!

    -- Bridget Rossi

    ReplyDelete