Friday, May 23, 2014

Golden Hour

There was quite a sunset, couple days back. It bathed the entire flat in the most brilliant of golds. In fact, it bathed everything out of the flat too in gold.
The trees, the streets, the people, the vehicles, the everything. No other colour existed that evening. 



Got up to embroidering more couples' portraits. 
I'm not exactly sure what it is either but there's something about this medium that highly appeals to me.










As I've mentioned, I'm very thankful for May. There's finally some down time where I could work on my personal projects.
Can't say I've completed all that I had on my list (the list is ever growing), but I have definitely caught up with now that work has picked up again. 

Two items on that list are these new dresses:

Shapes Dress


&
Eyes On Me Dress





Expect them up on my etsy soon.

2 comments: